Sunday, August 24, 2008
Just Locked!
Hooray! I had sisterlocks installed by an absolutely wonderful trainee, Ms. Connie Austin. The process was done in multiple sittings over a period of 10 days (last of which was August 10, 2008) and in spite of the process, I don't mind saying I think the results are nothing short of spectacular! Connie did an awesome job. She was EXTREMELY dedicated to doing it just right; I have never met anyone so passionate about their craft. We spent several hours on parting alone, so that just tells you how meticulous this lady is. I started with an afro that was just long enough to get sisterlocks. Now when I wake up in the morning, I have what looks like pincurls all over my head and I adore them!! My plan is to freestyle and avoid color. Looking forward to every stage!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi. You had stopped by my blog some time ago. Thanks for your kind comments and thoughtfulness. Just wanted you to know that I've resumed blogging.
Hope to see your pics soon.
Thanks N'drea! Your profile caught my eye because of your use of the term "lime". Being Trinidadian, it drew my attention. So sorry you have been going through such trials - I will continue to pray that things get better. Thanks for stopping by. I'll try to post more pics soon.
Hey, you look off to a wonderful start so far!!! Again, I'm so happy I was able to be an inspiration for you. Shame on you for no pics though. Get'em up soon.
Post a Comment