
Could it be I've become so spoiled, I forgot how I started? Well I guess I've been too busy to monitor my own hair too closely, but I have to say I'm loving my progress. In the meantime, I've locked two clients so far. Both lovely ladies had some "HAR" ok? My second client has just over 600 locks. Very proud of my skills and glad to be "in the family." Hope to meet some sisters at the next Charlotte meetup!

2 comments:
Hey Jamilah!
Love the Name. Love the locks. Enjoy your journey. I've started a little one of my own. Mission, take care of my hair and grow to mid-back by end of the year. Oh and get this, I wrapped my hair 2 nights in a row!
Thanks Burana22,
I appreciate your comment. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. It's been a whirlwind. Good plan on taking care of your hair. Too often, we put our hair on the bottom of the priority list when it should be somewhere in the middle. Come back and visit anytime. BTW - please clue me in on how to link to your blog. Thanks.
Post a Comment